So I think I have established over here that I am excited for Spring! It's pretty odd for me to be excited for the warmer months seeing as I tend to moan about the heat or I just prefer the colder months. But all of a sudden I have grown tired of the cold and I'm fed up of having cold hands and feet all the time. I've been enjoying the sun and going out without having to wear a huge Winter coat! Also Spring is the time for moving away from being stuck inside on cold days wrapped up in so many layers aka hibernation mode. So here are my favourite things to see and do in Spring!
1. Visit a garden centre. All the seasons are pretty much perfect for visiting garden centres, in the Winter they have the most perfect Christmas displays ever! But in the Spring/Summer months they have an amazing bunch of flowers in a rainbow of colours ready to be potted up in the garden!
2. Add a splash of Spring to your wardrobe. There's nothing like getting your wardrobe ready for the warmer weather! With the help of Pinterest ideas and looking through the latest trends, from floral blouses to ripped jeans I'm already starting to add some Spring clothing staples to my wardrobe.
3. Decorate your home with fresh tulips and daffodils. We are never without flowers in our house, they truly do brighten up any room!
4. Spring cleaning and make space for Spring home décor. Supermarkets like Sainsbury's or shops like Dunelm have a wonderful range of Spring home décor. You could look for new cushions, prints or even a new bedding set will make your home feel fresh for Spring.
5. Visit the beach. Whilst it's probably not warm enough yet to go out sunbathing on the beach, when the weather is good it's nice to get out and go for a walk on the beach or if you're looking for somewhere nearby you could go out and visit some gardens and walk amongst the flowers!
6. Go for a picnic or take lunch outside.
7. Bake hot cross buns for Easter!
8. Seek out the cherry blossom trees. They are by far one of my most favourite parts of Spring, when you go out for a drive or a walk and you see a row of the blossom trees in pink and white.
9. Do more outdoor activities. This could be going for a countryside walk, doing a sporting activity, going out on photoshoots, take a trip to somewhere new or simply reading a book or take your work outside in the garden!
10. Learn a new skill. I'm always up for trying something new, so with a new season comes something new that I'll try out! It could be in baking, crafts, photography, learning a new song on my guitar and so much more!
What are your favourite things to
do in the Spring? Let me know in the